Thursday 6 March 2014

SoSueMe enabled

I'm not sure about anywhere else in the world but in Ireland.. or at least in my little world.. when Suzanne Jackson say's something is worth buying - it's worth buying. No, scratch that, its worth walking the town checking in every shop to see if the product has been sold out yet!

So when SoSueMe wrote a review on this NYC Mascara, I was like, yep. I need me one of those! The mascara itself is a bit of a mouthful its called the Big Bold  Volume by the lash. A mouthful, indeed! Anyway, the wand itself is short and thick, and grabs the lashes really nicely. Its so black which I love,  and the curl holds quite well. It's been compared to the Maybelline Rocket mascara which is one of the most popular mascaras in the drugstore, and across so many blogs too. 

The great thing about this... wait for it... it's €3.49! Yes, you read that right!

Unreal.. Have you tried it?


No comments:

Post a Comment