Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sleek - Blush by 3

I've owned this blush palette in Lace for a while now, since before Christmas anyway.. but it's only in the last few weeks I've started to really like it! To be honest, it scared me.. These Blush by 3 palettes are so pigmented that I was worried I'd end up looking like a clown. However, recently I have found a way to make this work for me (hello Real Techniques stippling brush...) and I think its perfect for this time of year. 

With a mixture of matte and shimmer colours it's a very versatile palette and did I mention I love peach/orange blushes? I am fairly pale, and I think these colours really compliment my skin tone.

I have another one of these in a different colour I may have to get a little braver....

Have you tried any of these? What colour should  I look for next?





3 comments:

  1. This looks like a gorgeous palette. I love Sleek blushes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babe your blog is so cute I've nominated you for the liebster award
    check it out xx www.ownkindofbeautifulx.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love sleek blushes and this looks awesome. I'll have to pick it up :) xx

    ReplyDelete