Friday 14 February 2014

Wet'N'Wild comes to Ireland

YES - you read that title correct. 
After years of seeing Wet'N'Wild product raves and reviews over YouTube and across blogs they have finally decided to come to Ireland!
They landed in Dunne's Store's a few week's ago, and myself and Aislinn literally screamed when we saw they had been stocked up.

First thing I picked up? Lipsticks obviously......
I picked up four colours, and my most loved is the dark red/purple called 'Cherry Blossom', apparently it's a great dupe for MAC's Diva (Can anyone confirm?) either way, I love it. I love dark lipstick so much so it was kind of obvious that this would be a fave!
The others I picked up we're 'Mauve Outta Here' 'Think Pink' and 'Just Peachy'.

The lipsticks themselves are really nice on consistency, they are quite creamy and long lasting for a lipstick that is only €3.99 you can't really go wrong!
I'm excited to try more from the range, I have my eye on the blushes next......
Have you tried anything from Wet'N'Wild?



No comments:

Post a Comment