Tuesday 11 February 2014

The TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing?
 I'm not gonna lie, I'm currently in my grey trackies, and a PJ top. Fashion blogger at her finest.

2: Ever been in love? 
Yep.. let's not go there.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
See the answer above.

4: How tall are you? 
5"2.

5: How much do you weigh? 
Too much.

6: Any tattoos? 
Yep, 8. I have some Beatles lyrics on my shoulder, Hakuna Matata on my wrist, a green peace sign and some Irish script on my other wrist, an iced caramel on my foot, some more writing on my other foot, an angel on my neck, an Alice in Wonderland quote on my elbow crease and a butterfly with a music note behind my ear.

7: Any piercings? 
Yeah, a few. I have 7 in my ears, my nose, my neck, my bellybutton, my lip and my tongue.

8: OTP? 
One true pairing? Is this all the YouTube shopping?! Zalfie!

9: Favourite show? 
Criminal Minds! or American Horror Story...

10: Favourite bands? 
The Beatles, the Sex Pistols, the Ramones, Oasis, Pink Floyd, Metallica.. oh so many!

11: Something you miss? .
My best friend, Darragh xxx

12: Favourite song?
That's too hard! Different song's for different reasons or memories.

13: How old are you? 
I am 21 years young.

14: Zodiac sign? 
Cancer

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is patient, and funny. 
Tattoo's and the ability to play the bass don't hurt either.
 
16: Favourite Quote? 
What's meant for you won't pass you.
Do what you want, people will stare anyway.

17: Favourite actor? 
Paul Rudd, Hugh Grant & Ryan Gosling

18: Favourite color? 
Red

19: Loud music or soft? 
LOUD....

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
To my mammy, to my bed

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
5 or 10 minutes usually

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
About 40 minute's, I am the queen of procrastinating 

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Once... with good reason.

24: Turn on?
Cheekyness, nice smiles, and a good back!

25: Turn off? 
Bad teeth, bad breath, bad manners

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
I didn't ;) I'm taking this tag to the bloggers!

27: Fears? 
I am terrified of clown's, and slugs!

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
Panic attack.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Probably yesterday? to my mum or someone

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? 
My blog name, Natasha is my name, Wonderland is a magical place where strange and wonderful thing's happen ;)

31: Last book you read? 
The Fault in our stars by John Green.

32: The book you're currently reading?
Punk Rock Saved My Ass - Terena Scott

33: Last show you watched? 
Girls - Season 3. Is anyone else loving it??

34: Last person you talked to? 
My sister.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
I'm unsure yet! haha!

36: Favourite food? 
Chocolate! nom nom nom. or Chinese food.

37: Place you want to visit?
Italy at the minute!

38: Last place you were? 
In the kitchen?!

39: Do you have a crush?
Possibly

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Before Christmas

41: Last time you were insulted? 
My best friend Lisa insults me on a daily basis

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
The sour ones!

43: What instruments do you play?? 
Guitar, used to play piano

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Alex & Ani, and my Pandora

45: Last sport you played? 
LOL

46: Last song you sang? 
Beam Me Up - Pink

47: Favourite chat up line?
Did it hurt? what? When you fell from Heaven?

48: Have you ever used it?
Haha, no!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Umm, Saturday

50: Who should answer these questions next?

No comments:

Post a Comment