Sunday 5 January 2014

Sunday Pampering

Just after my birthday this year I accidentally gave up blogging. I didn't mean too, it kind of just happened? Well, life happened. A lot was going on in my personal life as well as the added pressure of a new job. A job which I love none the less, but it took up a lot of my time. I still have my job but I feel a lot more balanced in my life at the minute and I miss blogging, and the community that goes with it. One of my news years resolutions was to take my blog more seriously and actually write! So, I'm starting off with something nice and relaxing... literally.

As it's Sunday (the last day of the weekend boo!) I feel that a little pampering is in order. I gathered my products of choice and just chilled out! Here's what made the cut -

Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner - Oh my day's, I am in love with this stuff. I've never been loyal to a shampoo or conditioner before, but I picked this up last week in town and honestly it is faaaaaabulous.

Argain Oil Heat Defensive - This is a counterpart of the above, but none the less, I'm really liking it. It's lightweight, serves its purpose and smells divine.

Boots Coconut Spray In Conditioner - It's nothing mind blowing, just something I always spray into my hair every time I wash it. I feel it protects my hair just a little bit more, and the scent is divine. An absolute bargain at €1.99!

Ozzy 3 minute miracle treatment - I gave this a go for the first time today, so watch this space!

Sugar Crush body scrub - A Soap & Glory classic, I love this stuff. I know the scent can be a bit much for some people, but personally, I love it. Fresh, fruity, zesty ahhh. What more could you want?

Sugar Crush body butter - Applying this after a big bubble bath or a long shower is just lovely. It's thick and creamy, and gives so much moisture into my skin. It also helps the scent from the scrub last on my skin, and seeing as I love the scent this is obviously a good thing!

Body Oil - A quick spray, and my skin is lovely and smooth!

Now along with all these products there are of course some added thing's that helps make a great lazy Sunday! This part of the post will alter depending on your personal choice but here's my list.....

  • Scented candles.. I'm currently burning Yankee Candle Vanilla & Lime, heavenly!
  • The new episode of the Carrie Diaries... obviously.
  • Some blog reading... Catching up with Vivanna & Alix this afternoon.
  • Onsie. Currently sporting a grey Mickey Mouse one. 
So that's it my loves! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year! Here's to 2014!








No comments:

Post a Comment