Wednesday 22 January 2014

#bbloggersWLW

This post is going up quite late today, I'm sorry about that! It's been a long day, and already a long week, and its only Wednesday. Roll on Friday, I miss the weekend.

How are you all? Tell me something motivating you've done this week, because truth be told, I need some. This week has been very just, blah. I hope I'm not the only one who gets weeks like this... Everything is just bland, boring, and too much effort. Yet I don't know why? I think my anxiety adds to feelings like this so I am just trying to push through and ignore it. I just can't seem to shift the bad mood and pain from my shoulders. Oh dear this is a very moany post..

In terms of a weight loss this week, there was none, there was no gain either... Oh well, I'll be back next week and I promise that this will be a happier post...

For all the other ladies taking part in #bbloggersWLW tweet me and let me know how you're doing!

Much love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment