Thursday 22 August 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoos

Hello my darlings!

I'm back today with something that I've been actually loving the last few weeks! They've been around for months but it's only now that I've seen a colour that made me stop and think "yes, you must be mine", and that's this stunning colour in 'Pomegranate'. Cream eye shadows have never really been my thing because, I'll be honest, I'm not the best at applying them. I seen this colour when Zoe showed it in a favourite's video. Alas, do you think that my local Boots would have it in stock? No, of course not. Just my luck. However, I found it while wandering around one of the bigger Boots in the city and snapped it right up!

I applied it first for a wedding I went to a couple of weeks ago and it's such a nice, shimmery burgundy colour. The lasting power is great and it doesn't crease at all. This little beauty has defiantly made me more open to using more cream eye shadows in the future so any recommendation's tweet me :)

Keep Smiling! x





No comments:

Post a Comment