Wednesday 12 June 2013

I wish I was a punk rocker....

with flowers in my hair. I love that song.... Anyway, Hi guys! I've been super busy lately, working my day job and with Sea Sessions (A surf & music festival on the beach here!) but I managed to snap some outfit pictures while the sun was out. Granted there not the best but I'm still getting used to all this to be honest *blogger newbie alert* so thanks for all the patience and the lovely comments I've been getting on Twitter! Your all little wonders...see what I done there?! I got this dress in New Look and it's so comfortable! My belt is one I wear far too often from Primark/Pennys, as is my headband! My chain is from Republic and I mean I throw it over everything I wear! Gold, crosses and peace signs? LOVE.





My nail varnish here is a stunning pink one from No.7 in Boots and it lasted me over a week without a single chip. Amazing. I never wear pink varnish, or pink anything really? But this is going to be sticking around!


So hows everything doing?

Keep Smiling! x

2 comments:

  1. I need that necklace in my life! xo

    www.tattooedtealady.com

    ReplyDelete