Monday 6 May 2013

The End of an Era

So, it's a bank holiday Monday and I decided to share with you my antics from last week. It was my last night out as a PR student in IT Sligo! What an amazing 3 years it has been. I've learned a lot, regretted some, laughed so much, not remembered quite a bit but most of all - I grew up. living on my own in a town 2 hours away from my hometown & my family has certainly thought me just as much as college itself has. To celebrate our last night as a little college family our course decided to go for a meal and then out for some messing to be blunt!! Now, we won't discuss the hangover that followed but Thursday night was one of my favorite nights out in a long time. I'm going to keep it short and sweet and show you what I wore because I done something I don't normally do and went out in a lot of colour! I loved my shoes even though they REALLY hurt my poor feet! and my lovely housemate, Lisa, gave me a lend of her stunning hot pink River Island clutch bag that completed my outfit I think (not pictured!)... I'm back home, studying for my two final exams and celebrating my baby brothers sweet 16 with pizza!

Keep Smiling! x


My beautiful purple shoes! 


Hot pink & gold 



& this lovely group of people are my little college family
easily some of the best people I know! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment