Thursday 30 May 2013

New In - Maybelline Vivids

Hello, remember me? I'm sorry it's been a while since I've blogged I've been so busy with life stuff but I'm back babies! Today I want to tell you about two b-e-a-utiful lipsticks I've acquired in the last week. The new Maybelline Vivids... Ladies I cannot get enough of these, they have the most amazing colour range I've seen in a long time and from Boots too! I got the colours 'shocking coral' and 'hot plum' and after I seen Essie posting pictures of these lipsticks on her Instagram I knew they had to be mine.. The colour pay off is great and they apply so smoothly I really am trying to stop myself from buying the whole range! At the minute in Ireland they have €10.50 buy one get one half price, you defiantly can't go wrong with that :) How are you all? It's been super sunny here the last few day's which I've been loving :)

Will you be looking into these?

Keep Smiling! x






1 comment:

  1. Wow, there's some lovely colours! All nice and bright and summery : )

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete